Wednesday, February 29, 2012

In Love Again

What an amazing feeling... to fall in love again. It's amazing when you find Someone to love, and the more you learn about Him the more you fall in love. You find yourself thinking about Him all the time. Even when you are busy, you'll suddenly realise your thoughts have drifted towards Him again. But it's OK and you know it's safe. You can sink deeper into this feeling and let yourself go. Because there are no negative consequences and no regrets.

Falling into His arms, I feel safe. The more I learn, the more I realise how faithful He is. Amazing how He can love me; amazing the priviledge I have to love Him back. His words are true - He never goes back on His word. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. He has no fickle moods. So I know the things I learn will be just as true today as they were 20 years ago. He is constant. A rock to rely on, air to breathe, water to enfold.

I am getting addicted to this dance and the great thing is that there is no shame in it. The only infatuation on earth that makes you more and better the longer you are addicted. No one can lure me away, no one can take me from His arms. He is mine and I am His.

No comments:

Post a Comment