Thursday, February 16, 2012

Just thinking


Feeling pensive today. Have been feeling this way for weeks now. Or should I say I've been musing for weeks? Thinking about life, about choices we make, about where we are now. Started thinking about all the things I would change if I could go back in time and make different choices. But that's a road best not traveled on.

Some days I feel like I get stuck in the dream. I fantasize about another time, another life and other possibilities. Then I open my eyes and long for that reality. How can you miss a place you've never been to? Hmm. I suppose I have been there... in my dreams.

Perhaps this is my own special little form of escapism. Perhaps not the most productive habit of all, but most days I can't bring myself to care about that. I feel like I have something inside me, a large-ness, a potential, and this is the only way to let it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment